Policy regarding the processing of personal data 1. General Provisions
The present policy regarding the processing of personal data has been prepared in compliance with the requirements of the Federal law of the Russian Federation No.152-FZ "On Personal Data, dated 27 July 2006, and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data detective Agency" Spets " (hereinafter – the Operator).
1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This policy of the Operator regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about visitors to the website https://spec-detective.ru 2. The main concepts of the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of processing of personal data (except the cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website is a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://spec-detective.ru
4. Information system of personal data is a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technology and technical means;
5. Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data without using additional information;
6. Processing of personal data is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator is a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, who organize and (or) carry out the processing of personal data independently or jointly with others, as well as they determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data is any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or defined User of the website https://spec-detective.ru
9. User is any visitor of the website https://spec-detective.ru
10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or group of persons.
11. Distribution of personal data are any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data is a transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity.
13. Destruction of personal data are actions resulting in the impossibility to restore the contents of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) in the destruction of personal data storage media. 3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Surname, name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. Also on the website, there is the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including "cookies") through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric, Google Analytics and others).
5. The above-mentioned data in the text of the Policy is united by the General concept of Personal data. 4. Goals of Data processing
1. The goal of processing the user's personal data is to inform the user by sending emails.
2. The Operator also has the right to send the user notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always unsubscribe from receiving informational messages by sending the Operator a letter to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Rejection notifications about new products and services and special offers".
3. Impersonal user data collected through Internet statistics services are used to collect information about user actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content. 5. Processing of personal data on a legal basis
1. The operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms placed on the site https://spec-detective.ru
. Filling in the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures. These measures are necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. Personal data of the User will never (under any circumstances) be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator's e - mail address email@example.com marked "Updating of personal data".
4. The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data". 7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. The operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, on the territory of which the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out, provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the consent of the personal data subject in writing to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party. Final provisions
1. The user can get any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail email@example.com
2. This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
3. The current version of Policy for free access is on the Internet at https://spec-detective.ru/pp